Top four pet-friendly hotels in the US
Pet friendly hotels are hotels that offer amenities designed in a way to accommodate pet owners and their pets, enabling them to have the ultimate vacation for the whole family. On checking in, the hotel provides gourmet room service for the pets such as specialized bedding, leashes, litter boxes, collars, and so on. Most hotels in the US are making it easier to accommodate pets such as dogs, cats, birds, and reptiles at pocket-friendly prices and packages ensuring the ultimate treat for pets at hotels. Following are some top pet friendly hotels in the US to choose from when travelling with your pet.
Kimpton hotels welcomes any pet that can fit through their doors whether a furry, feathery, or scaly family member no matter their size, weight, or breed as well as limit on the number of pets required at no extra cost. At Kimpton hotels, pets at hotels are pets at home. You can check in your pet at any of the 59 Kimpton properties in the US to experience some of the following amenities:
- A selection of hotel amenities and extras including plush pet-bed loaners in your guest room, food, water bowls, and mats.
- Concierges providing visits to nearby parks, groomers, pet-friendly restaurants, and pet boutiques.
- Door hangers that alert other hotel guests and staff that your cat, dog, or other beloved pet is in the room.
- Courtesy bags for walking your dog.
- Nightly wine reception where pets are welcome to join the party
Four Seasons Hotels and Resorts
This luxury brand group of hotels offers a complimentary package for furry pets such as dogs and cats weighing not more than 15 to 25 pounds that include services such as:
- In-room amenities such as beds, water bowls, and piddle pads
- Concierges at pet-friendly locations
However, Four Seasons charges a cleaning fee of $40 for pets weighing more than 25 pounds.
Loews Hotels and Resorts
Loews hotels and resorts has branches in 18 cities of the US that are a soft spot for animals. They have a program, Loews Loves Pets, which ensures that pets at hotels can access amenities that include
- Pet mats, food, and water bowls.
- Treats, beds, and litter boxes.
- Room service menu with vet-and-chef-developed recipes for cats and dogs.
Loews charges a one-time service fee of $25 for up to two pets per room.
The Best Western is highly ranked as a leader in accommodating pets at hotels, having more than 1600 hotels. One can check in
- A maximum of two dogs per room each weighing up to 80 pounds
They charge a maximum of $20 per day for each room with a pet, with a maximum per-week charge of $100 and a refundable damage deposit of up to $50.
Do pictures of adorable dogs and cats make your day as much as it does ours? Follow us on Instagram.